The CRM industry is now the largest and fastest-growing segment of the technology market. More law firms are adopting CRM every year, but many still struggle with data integrity, lawyer adoption and ROI.
In the Spring of 2018, Ackert Inc. conducted the third installment of its annual market-wide study examining the state of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software within law firms.
Download the white paper to learn:
- Which CRM platforms are most popular
- How the legal CRM landscape is changing
- How firms of different sizes and budgets approach CRM
- Key features, adoption rates, and ROI of different platforms
- Which professionals law firms task with maintaining CRM data
- The intersection of CRM and lawyer business development (or the lack thereof)
The white paper includes a detailed analysis of the survey findings as well as a list of best practices for firms wishing to choose the most effective platform, promote higher utilization among lawyers, and maximize the ROI on their CRM initiatives.